- Each person must post 10 things about them.
- You must choose 10 people to tag. Put their icon on your journal!
- Go to their page and tell him/her that you tagged them (nope)
- No tag backs!
- No stuff in the tagging section about " you are tagged if you're reading this "
1. I really like dogs. Medium sized dogs, mostly. Like borzoi and greyhounds. I hate cats because when I was younger a cat bit my face and I had to get seven stitches in my cheek.
2. I have a ton of scars... [link]
3. I try a lot of different things as far as art goes. I have hundreds of dollars worth of supplies for all different types of art because I feel like I should just naturally be good at things, and when I'm not I feel like I'm such a disappointment that it's not even worth it to keep working at it. It's difficult when the only person who tends to support me is my boyfriend.*
4. I really dislike most of my family. My older sister is an incredibly entitled and spoiled person. She refuses to learn to drive and when she's around I have to drive here everywhere and she refuses to pay for gas and has never held a job for more than three weeks. My younger sister is pretty much the same way, they both throw fits if they don't get their way, ask for things all the time and generally treat my mom pretty badly. My dad is constantly berating me about everything, telling me how much better I'm supposed to be, how much of a failure I am, nd even went so far as to tell me I was a mistake.. My stepmother keeps telling me how selfish and rude I am, and they both tell me how physically imperfect I am on a regular basis. I absolutely adore my mother, though.
4. I prefer making traditional art to digital, mostly because I suck at it but also because I like the control that I get from traditional media.
5. I wear costumes and wigs a lot because I hate who I am and how I look.
6. I never really have had many friends. The oldest friend I have I only met five years ago. Something always seems to happen and I lose them. One accused me of stealing her game when it was in her car the whole time, another didn't believe me when I told her the group of friends we were hanging out with at the time sent me a terrible note accusing me of having an eating disorder, telling my they only hung out with me so they could be friends with her, saying tehy had never really cared about me at all. I really only have two friends now; the dumb boy and my boyfriend.*
7. I have an extreme case of anxiety. When things don't go just as I had planned, or when I'm around large crowds of people, when I can't find something I think is important, when I forget something that I feel like I should know, when I mess something up I hyperventilate, I pass out sometimes. I almost passed out on my way into my junior prom with my boyfriend*, and I spent the majority of my sophomore prom outside shaking and crying and throwing up behind the corner.
8. I really enjoy horror movies, mostly foreign. The idea of intellect over gore is extremely appealing to me. My boyfriend* really got me into Asian horror.
9. I have a very hard time dealing with people. I find it very difficult to look people in the eye even if i have known them my whole life, and people whom I have just met, I cannot even look at their faces. I have a difficult time speaking around people, which can make my jobs difficult. Working retail and tutoring, it gets really awkward when you can't talk to people...
10. My boyfriend* is my absolute best friend. I have never met anyone like him. He makes me so comfortable and happy. He's the first person I've ever dated, and I really had no clue what I was doing when we first started going out. He worked really hard to deal with my past; for the first three months we dated I had a hard time even letting him touch me, and our first kiss was an awful miserable failure. But he's so good to me; he buys me stuffed animals and chocolates and watches anime and horror movies and cartoons with me. He keeps me from eating tomatoes and oranges even though I want to because it's bad for me, he trades food with me if we're eating out and I don't like what I got. He puts up with the fact that I routinely act like I'm under the age of nine. He reads me kids stories and buys me dinosaur figurines. And we just sit and talk for hours.*11. (BONUS!!)
Technically, it's fiance. I got engaged three hours ago.
whenever she gets back...
And, y'know, whoever wants to. That's all I've got.
Sorry for the massive vent wall. I've never done one of these before, so I don't really know what's appropriate...